Quickly Analyze Apartment Building Deals with the Syndicated Deal Analyzer
Stop Spending Hours Analyzing your Commercial Real Estate Deals
Analyze Deals and Make Offers in Just 10 Minutes
Stop Wasting Your Valuable Time
Make More Offers
Do More Deals
Achieve Your Dreams Faster
You’re looking for your first (or next) apartment building but you’re not sure how to properly analyze the deal. Or you do, but it’s taking you too long to answer these critical questions:
- What is the MOST I can pay for this deal, and why?
- What are my projected profits?
- How Should I Structure the Deal with My Investors?
You know that answering these questions will take you hours — but you can’t afford to spend several hours analyzing every deal you get. You need to be able to do it in 10 minutes or less. The more deals you can analyze quickly, the more likely you’ll find the deal that will work for you.
With only a little information, the Syndicated Deal Analyzer can answer these questions in just a few minutes.
When I first got started, I created my own spreadsheet, but it took me four hours to analyze a deal to calculate my maximum purchase price. I even bought some analysis software but I couldn’t customize them to suit my needs. It was holding back my ability to analyze lots of deals quickly. And I knew I had to look at a 100 deals before I would find the one that worked!
The Syndicated Deal Analyzer has helped me reduce my analysis from 4 hours to just a few minutes so that I can come back with an acceptable offer price. It lets you analyze more deals in a shorter period of time. This allows you to quickly dismiss the deals that won’t work and find the deals that will.
Since the asking price of most buildings don’t meet our buying criteria, it’s not enough to say “this deal won’t work for me.” You need to be able to get back to the seller and be able to say “this deal won’t work for me because XYZ, but it would work at this price, and here’s how I came up with that number.”
This immediately starts the negotiation process, lets you test the seller’s motivation, and gets you closer to your next deal. You’ve probably seen a bunch of other calculators, but here are three reasons why the Syndicated Deal Analyzer is different (and better!):
- The Syndicated Deal Analyzer is transparent and customizable. You can purchase financial models from other sources but they are either “black-box” software or non-editable spreadsheets. In either case, you can’t understand and learn the formulas behind the numbers and you can’t customize them the way you want. The Syndicated Deal Analyzer is a fully customizable Excel spreadsheet, and all formulas are clearly visible.
- The Syndicated Deal Analyzer incorporates returns for investors and compensation for yourself. I have not seen a financial model out there that lets you “play” with different investment structures for your investors (such as simple loan, straight equity, preferred rates of return and combinations thereof). The Syndicated Deal Analyzer also shows you the impact on your returns if you pay yourself. The guideline is, you can pay yourself as much as you can as long as your investor returns are achieved. But how much?
- The Syndicated Deal Analyzer can be used to create a Deal Package in minutes. Once you completed your deal analyzer, the Syndicated Deal Analyzer makes it easy to copy and paste all aspects of the deal to a Deal Package that you can give to your investors, bankers, and other professionals.
My passion is being an entrepreneur and helping others become (better) entrepreneurs. My focus is buying apartment buildings by raising money from private individuals. I’ve been investing in residential and multifamily real estate since 2005 and began syndicating deals in 2010.
I helped start a software company that eventually went public. I have flipped houses, own commercial real estate and operate pizza restaurants. I enjoy starting and growing companies, I love making sense of chaos and taking calculated risks. I especially enjoy the “art of the deal”: raising private money and putting deals together. I enjoy in equal measure teaching. I have taught computer science courses, financial literacy classes to adults and children, and courses on how to buy apartment buildings.
Because of my experiences as an entrepreneur in different businesses, I feel I can help others gain the knowledge and confidence to take the first steps as an entrepreneur, or to become better at what you’re already doing as an entrepreneur.
With the purchase of the Syndicated Deal Analyzer, you get access to these 9 training videos with a 90-Minute Run-Time
Video # 1: One of your Brokers Sends You a Deal, Now What — Chapter Overview (5 Minutes, 5 Seconds)
This short video gives you a tour of the Syndicated Deal Analyzer by walking you through the analysis of a deal from start to finish.
Video # 2. The 10-Minute Analysis (8:17)
In this video, I’ll show you how to answer the question “what is the MOST I can pay for this apartment building deal?” The Syndicated Deal Analyzer lets you do this quickly so that you’re not spending hours analyzing a deal. This lets you quickly get back to the broker or seller with something like “this deal doesn’t quite work for me, and here’s why”. As you’re looking for other apartment buildings to buy, you can’t afford to spend hours analyzing each deal. Even in this phase, the Syndicated Deal Analyzer incorporates different investor scenarios into the analysis.
Video # 3: Understanding Investor Returns and Structuring the Deal (13:00)
Video # 4: How to Pay Yourself (7:53)
Video # 5: Sharpening Your Pencil – When and How to Overpay (12:59)
Video # 6: Fine Tuning the P&L (8:19)
Video # 7: Estimating Due Diligence and Closing Costs (3:35)
Video # 8: Determining the Most Profitable Exit Strategy (8:39)
What produces the best return? A sale in Year 4 or 7? What if you refinance after the third year and hold for the next 7 years? I’ll show you how to model different scenarios so that you can determine which one produces the highest returns for you and your investors.
Video # 9: Reviewing the Deal & Creating the Investor Deal Package (6:17)
Why You Should Purchase the Syndicated Deal Analyzer
- Consider your time! You could probably build an analyzer yourself, but how long would that take you? Wouldn’t your time be better spent looking for deals than building an analyzer from scratch?
- You will learn how to analyze a deal: You’re getting so much more than just the Excel spreadsheet software. You’re also getting access to 7 additional videos that teach you how to analyze a deal and decide what you should (and shouldn’t pay) for the deal.
- It will add instant credibility to you as you strive to be taken seriously by investors and other professionals, especially if you’re just starting out.
Unconditional 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you have a question about the Syndicated Deal Analyzer, or something’s not working right for you, please contact me and I’ll see if I can help.
As I continue use the Syndicated Deal Analyzer myself and get feedback from others, I will make updates and email those out to you at no additional cost.
What Others Are Saying
-- Drew Kniffin (Learn more about his story here)
If you decide to take action you’ll get THREE bonuses:
- BONUS # 1: Investor Deal Package Word Template ($50 Value): Take my deal package and modify it to quickly create one for your investors and lenders.
- BONUS # 2: Two Video Case Studies ($75 Value). Watch me analyze two different deals from beginning to end. Normally only for my coaching students, these 45 minute video sessions will cement the concepts learned and make you a deal analysis master!
- BONUS # 3: 39-page eBook “The Syndicated Deal Analyzer: The Ultimate Guide to Analyzing Apartment Building Deals”: You can download and read on the go if you prefer reading instead of or (better yet) in addition to the videos. Step-by-step and full of screen shots.
OK, Here’s What You Get
Syndicated Deal Analyzer instant download ($200 Value by itself)
9 Training Videos totaling 90 minutes ($150 Value)
60-day Money Back Guarantee
FREE software upgrades
BONUS # 1: Deal Package Word Template ($50 Value)
BONUS # 2: Two Video Case Studies ($75 Value)
BONUS # 3: 39-Page eBook “The Syndicated Deal Analyzer” ($100 Value)
Total Value: $575
Your Cost: Just $129.
VALUE to you: Priceless
Thanks, and I look forward to welcoming you as one of my customers!